Accused of domestic violence by Judith Chemla, Yohan Manca comes out of silence

Accused of domestic violence by Judith Chemla, Yohan Manca comes out of silence

Advertisements

A few days after being publicly accused of domestic violence by Judith Chemla, Yohan Manca came out of silence.

Yohan Manca breaks the silence. A few days after being publicly accused of domestic violence by Judith Chemla, the actor and director published, via his lawyer Maître Elise Arfi, a press release relayed by “Télé Loisirs” this Thursday. “I want to speak today after the events of a year ago, not to diminish what happened but to provide some clarification to Judith Chemla’s Instagram post of July 4 and her speaking on France Inter this Wednesday, July 6. On July 3, 2021 in front of the Rond-Point theatre, during a serious argument, I threw a phone at the mother of my child,” he first said.

“When I saw that the phone had hurt his face, I was ashamed instantly, and I am still ashamed of it today. I never exercised physical violence on Judith or on other women, it was the only time, and once too many. I had learned that day by reading messages, that my companion, mother of my first child and who was expecting a second, had betrayed me with another man. The infidelity would have hurt me, but the doubt of not being the father of the child she was carrying made me totally lose control and have this unforgivable gesture. I did not want to discuss the context of this dispute, which Judith chose to reveal during her interview this morning, because it is our private life and above all because nothing justifies such an act, ”we can read.

What’s next after this ad

“I apologize publicly today”

“I thought I could save our family with inappropriate behavior, not realizing that I had an insistent attitude, that I did not respect his freedom, behavior that I may have had when I was younger and that I thought behind me. Since then, I have been doing therapeutic work on my flaws, work to question myself. I apologize publicly today, as I already apologized to Judith in private and at the bar of a court a few months ago, for these facts which I have always acknowledged, and for which I have been sentenced,” he said.

What’s next after this ad

“I take issue with all the other charges made, and in particular the serious allegations of instrumentalisation of our daughter, who is the subject of psychological support, at my request. These photos published by Judith a year later and which replay the May trial, this time in the media, and without respect for the contradictory, follow a dispute over our daughter’s vacation dates, “said Yohan Manca before continuing. “I don’t want to get involved in a media conflict that would seriously infringe on our privacy and that we would all lose, starting with our child.”

“The clarifications that I wanted to make today are intended to convey my truth, in the interest of my family, and in particular my daughter, but also the teams with which I work, who have continued to give me support and confidence despite this context”, he concluded. Currently starring in the film “Tastes and Colors”, Judith Chemla sparked a wave of emotions and received many celebrity endorsements after her Instagram post.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *