Le Bara has made a new offer for Lewandowski, a door is closing for Ronaldo, Lyon have an agreement for Tagliafico, but Diop walks away, Mandanda leaves OM and signs Rennes… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Bara not looking for Lewandowski
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Bara have made a new offer for Lewandowski!
FC Barcelona has not given up on the idea of recruiting Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski. On the sidelines of Andreas Christensen’s presentation, Barcelona president Joan Laporta revealed that the Catalan club had made a new offer for the Polish striker. We have made an offer for the player and are awaiting a response, which we hope will be positive. I would like to thank the player for his efforts to come and play with us. We have made a substantial offer to Bayern, they need to assess it and we are awaiting the response. Bayern have already turned down three offers from Bara. The last amounted to 40 million euros plus 5 million euros in bonuses. The German champion would expect 60 million euros to open the door to a departure from his center forward.
2. Bayern close the door as Ronaldo arrives
For several days, the future of Cristiano Ronaldo agitates England. The Portuguese striker has let his management know he wants to leave Manchester United this summer, just a year after his return. If the leaders initially closed the door to the departure of the Portuguese, The Sun announces that United are finally resigned to letting him go. The Mancunian staff believes that it will be difficult to retain the fivefold Ballon d’Or against its will and wants to avoid an interminable battle which will not be beneficial for anyone. As a reminder, Chelsea and FC Barcelona are mentioned as possible destinations. On the other hand, Bayern Munich closed the door. Even though I appreciate Cristiano Ronaldo as one of the greatest, a transfer would not fit into our philosophy indicated the president of the German club, Oliver Kahn.
3. Tagliafico is getting closer to Lyon…
Olympique Lyonnais has taken a first big step in the Nicolas Tagliafico case, considered to be the Rhone club’s priority track to compensate for the return of Emerson to Chelsea at the end of his loan. This Thursday, L’Equipe claims that OL and Ajax Amsterdam have agreed on a transfer of around 4 million euros, excluding bonuses. The Lyon leaders must now convince the Argentinian international. This one is seduced by the project, according to his entourage, but he has not yet given his answer. The Rafael Calzada native could wait to see if a Champions League-qualified club will match Lyon’s offer. An interest of FC Barcelona in particular is mentioned. In case of failure, the Gones think of Alejandro Grimaldo (Benfica), Pervis Estupinan (Villarreal) or even Adrien Truffert (Rennes).
4. … Issa Diop walks away from it
Issa Diop should not sign Olympique Lyonnais this summer. Indeed, Fulham have taken the lead in this case and the West Ham central defender could join the Cottagers in the coming days. While the two clubs had to agree on the amount of the bonuses after a second offer of 15 million euros, RMC announces that there are only a few details left to settle to complete a transfer estimated in total more than 20 million euros. euros. The former Toulousain is therefore on track to stay in the Premier League.
5. Mandanda is Rennes!
A page turns OM. The daily Steve Mandanda (37) left Marseille on Wednesday evening. Released by the Marseille club, which did not want to complicate his departure, the French international goalkeeper signed up for two seasons with Stade Rennais. In Brittany, his mission will be to make people forget the very disappointing performances of Alfred Gomis and prepare the young Dogan Alemdar (19 years old), considered by his club as the future number 1 within one or two seasons.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Thursday July 7, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– Lens recruited the striker from Bruges, The Opendasfor an estimated amount of €10 million.
– The right side of PSG, Colin Dagbais ready Strasbourg.
– The OM winger, Nemanja Radonjicjoined Torino on a one-season loan.
– Targeted by OM, the Feyenoord winger Luis Sinisterra a Leeds brand for €25 million.
– Arrived at the end of the Reims contract, the left side Ghislain Konan a sign 3 years Al-Nassr.
– Loan Bordeaux by Malm, the central defender Anel Ahmedhodzic joins Sheffield for €3.5 million.
– The middle of the Salernitana, Edersonshare Atalanta for 21 M€.
– The defender Nassim innocent terminated his contract with Lille.
– Lille also terminated the midfielder’s lease Darly Nlandu.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– OM are interested in the attacking midfielder of Monaco, Sofiane Diop.
– The central defender of Nice, Jean-Clair Todibointerests Sville, Napoli, Manchester United and Newcastle.
– Angers targeted the Brighton striker, Abdullah Sim.
– Manchester City winger Rahim Sterling agreed with Chelsea on his future contract.
– Juve discusses for the central defender of Naples, Kalidou Koulibaly.
– The central defender of Fiorentina, Nikola Milenkovicalso flat Juve.
– Arsenal will offer 35 M€ for the midfielder of Leicester, Youri Tielemans.
– The middle of Inter, Arturo Vidalgoes the Flamengo signer.
– AC Milan negotiates with Bruges for the striker Charles De Ketelaere.
– At the end of the contract with Naples, the striker Dries Mertens still waiting for a sign from the club to extend.
– Villarreal want the striker Edinson Cavanifree since the end of his Manchester United contract.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ EUROPE market tables (Eng, Esp, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!