11 undesirables at PSG, OM based on Clauss, the condition of Paris for Lewandowski, the very complicated Depay track for Marseille, Sanches is getting closer to PSG… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so as not to miss any of the news of these 24 hours.
Mauro Icardi pushed out by PSG.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. A list of 11 undesirables at PSG!
Paris Saint-Germain wants to launch a new cycle and therefore intends to clean up its workforce during this summer transfer window. This Saturday, the regional daily Le Parisien ensures that the reigning French champion has drawn up a list of 11 players invited to leave during this transfer period.
Thus, the Ile-de-France leaders intend to sell left-back Layvin Kurzawa, versatile defenders Thilo Kehrer and Abdou Diallo, midfielders Idrissa Gueye, Leandro Paredes, Danilo Pereira, Ander Herrera, Georginio Wijnaldum and Eric Dina-Ebimbe, the winger Julian Draxler then finally striker Mauro Icardi. It remains to be seen whether PSG will really be able to find a way out for all the elements mentioned.
2. OM fall on Clauss
In search of pistons this summer, left and right, Olympique de Marseille has targeted for several weeks the right side of Lens, Jonathan Clauss. And this file has accelerated in the last few hours! According to Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano, who is very knowledgeable about transfers, the Marseille club has prepared a first offer for the French international and discussions are underway with the Sang et Or.
As a reminder, the RCL is waiting for at least a check for 10 million euros to sell Clauss one year from the end of his contract. Chelsea and Atletico Madrid have also shown interest in recent weeks.
3. The Paris condition for Lewandowski…
Bayern Munich centre-forward Robert Lewandowski remains a priority for Paris Saint-Germain sporting adviser Luis Campos in this summer transfer window. But according to information from the Bild media this Saturday, the reigning French champion is on hold in this case.
Indeed, aware of the priority given by the Polish international to FC Barcelona, PSG only plans to go on the offensive in the event of a total failure of the discussions between the Blaugrana and the Bavarians. And Chelsea would also be in the same position. A file to follow with attention.
4. Depay, a very complicated track Marseille
Memphis Depay flat out Olympique de Marseille. This Saturday, La Provence confirms the interest of the Marseille club for the Dutch striker, who will not necessarily be retained by FC Barcelona this summer. However, the regional newspaper affirms that the former Lyonnais is still far from having put down his suitcases on the Old Port.
Indeed, this file is described as very difficult by a source within the club and our colleagues specify that Marseille have no illusions. In addition to the financial aspect which seems to cool the Olympians, while a rather affordable price of 20 million euros was mentioned, the interest of Chelsea and FC Sville further complicates this track. It remains to be seen whether Marseille president Pablo Longoria is able to find a solution to pull off another big blow on the transfer market.
5. Sanches closes in on PSG
After three seasons in the North, Renato Sanches will leave Lille this summer. To go where? On Friday, Sky Italia confirmed that AC Milan had found common ground with LOSC and that the Lombard club now had to convince the Portuguese international. The latter, as explained in recent weeks, however, has only one desire: to join Paris Saint-Germain.
For the Portuguese media Record, there is no doubt: the Mastiff will sign at PSG and the announcement would even be planned for the next few days. For its part, RMC Sport delays and only affirms that negotiations are progressing wellwhile confirming the player’s wish to play in the Parisian jersey next season. In this case, Paris will have to pay between 10 and 15 million euros to buy out the last year of the Lusitanian’s contract.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Saturday July 9 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– The Guardian Patrick Penz signed for three years Reims.
– Troyes winger Savinho was loaned without a purchase option to PSV Eindhoven.
– Central defender Clement Lenglet was loaned without an option to buy by FC Barcelona Tottenham.
– Free, the winger Angel Di Maria signed a one-year contract, plus an optional additional year, Juventus Turin.
– The Guardian Samir Handanovic extended with Inter Milan until June 2023.
– The striker Luka Jovic leave Real Madrid for Fiorentina.
– Atalanta goalkeeper Pierluigi Gollini was loaned with option to buy Fiorentina.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Paris Saint-Germain still haven’t reached a deal for Inter Milan centre-back Milan Skriniar and the Sassuolo striker Gianluca Scamacca.
– Arsenal’s left-back Nuno Tavares has become a priority for Olympique de Marseille.
– Olympique de Marseille has abandoned the tracks leading Riechedly’s Bazoer (free), danilo (palm trees) etc Justin Kluivert (AS Roma).
– The Olympique de Marseille winger louis henrique should be ready Botafogo with a fixed purchase option of €6.5m.
– RC Lens midfielder Seko Fofana remains unclear about its future.
– Benfica rejected Rennes’ first offer for the centre-back Murten.
– Lille has reached an agreement with the attacking midfielder Remy Cabellacurrently free.
– Lille will offer the Clermont striker Mohammad Bayo for just over €10 million.
– Bayern Munich intends to return the charge for the Rennes striker Mathys Phone.
– Bayern Munich could submit an offer of 90 M€ (bonus included) for the central defender of Juventus Turin Matthijs de Ligt.
– The winger Ousmane Dembl is ready to extend to FC Barcelona, which must now give its final answer.
– FC Barcelona could finalize the arrival of the Leeds winger Raphinha from Monday.
– The central defender of Ajax Amsterdam Lisandro Martinez prioritize Manchester United.
– Real Madrid striker Mariano Diaz arouses interest from Getafe.
– Free, the attacker Dries Mertens intends to stay Napoli.
– Brighton seeks to extend the left side Marc Cucurellacourted by Manchester City.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ EUROPE market tables (Eng, Esp, Ita, Germany)
See you Monday at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!