– Les Francofolies: This is one of the biggest festivals in the region. The Francofolies event returns to the mythical stage of the Saint-Jean-d’Acre esplanade for its 37th edition. Angèle, Julien Doré, Clara Luciani or even Booba will succeed each other, from July 13 to 17 in La Rochelle. Online ticketing is still open.
– A violin on sand: On summer evenings, this festival offers classical and lyrical music concerts with your feet in the sand on the beaches of Royan, with the sea as a backdrop. This festival takes place from July 20 to 30.
– Classical music festival at the Abbaye aux Dames: Saintes is back in style for the 50th edition of this festival. On the agenda, classical music in the sumptuous setting of the Abbaye aux Dames from July 16 to 23.
– Bayonne Festival: From July 27 to 31, the 2022 version of the Bayonne Festival will take place. festivities.
– Biarritz Piano Festival: From July 26 to August 12, the 13th edition of the Biarritz Piano Festival, the classical music festival, has planned 30 concerts, “outdoors facing the ocean” happenings.
– Espelette festivals: For four days, from August 5 to 8, the inhabitants of Espelette organize a party in the streets. Extensive program: cuisine of a great méchoui, Ezpela dancers or even Basque pelota….
– MNOP: An institution. From June 30 to July 30, the New Orleans Music Festival in Périgord brings the biggest American blues stars to the Dordogne. 80 musicians crisscross the entire department in search of the best riffs in Arizona.
– Black Périgord Festival: 500,000 euros budget for 30 concerts, 100 cultural mediation actions and a thousand people. This is the recipe for this event which will take place from July 28 to August 19 in Montignac, in the surrounding villages and as far as Sorges.
– Chât’O Rock: Two evenings, July 15 and 16, in a green setting. For the 2nd edition of this festival, spectators will be able to come and see six groups competing in talent.
– Atypical nights: In the South-Gironde, this festival offers for its 31st edition a series of twenty events in settings that are both intimate and festive. The evenings take place from June 3 to July 23, in Podensac.
– Andernos Jazz Festival: 100 musicians, three large stages and 18 concerts… From July 29 to 31, the 49th edition of this Jazz festival promises to be a success. As common thread, the guitar, with big names like Tom Ibarra and Polish Maciek Pysz.
– Sun Ska festival: The most reggae of festivals is packing its bags on the Nodris estate, in Vertheuil from August 5th to 7th. Gaël Faye, Judah Roger, Biga Ranx, hip-hop, afro pop… There will be something for everyone.
Musicalarue: From July 29 to 31, more than 70 music groups and 20 street arts companies will perform for 200 shows. In Luxey, spectators will notably be able to see Bernard Lavilliers or Ibrahim Maalouf.
The Férias de Dax: Mythical and long-awaited, the Férias de Dax all dressed in red and white are back from August 11 to 15. After three years of absence, nearly 800,000 “festayres” are expected.
The Madeleine celebrations: Before Dax, the Mont-de-Marsan celebrations are ready to welcome the 600,000 participants, blue scarf tied around their necks. Arenas and toros are on the program from July 20 to 24.
– Summer in Pau: For its 41st edition, this free festival, which takes place from July 21 to August 7 in Pau, offers a series of concerts. Headlining the Malian duo Amadou & Mariam, whose album “Dimanche à Bamako” was crowned with a Victoire de la Musique in 2005. The event will take place at the open-air theater in Beaumont Park.
– Musical transhumances of Laàs: After two years of absence due to the health crisis, this festival returns for the 25th time to Béarnaise lands in mid-July. The singer Vianney and the Spanish group Ska-P are the two concerts scheduled for this summer.
– Emmaüs Lescar Festival: This is an evening organized on August 15th. To celebrate the community’s 40th anniversary in Mirepeix, the festival organizers brought in Orelsan.
Lot et Garonne
– The Bonaguil-Fumel Festival: In the beautiful fortress of Bonaguil this festival, which takes place from August 2 to 7, actors like André Dussollier will be there. In all, six performances, classic and unpublished, will be performed by big names in theater and performing arts.
The Agen Festivals: How to miss this festive, musical and popular moment? On August 26, 27 and 29, find paid concerts with Sexion d’Assaut or Feder or even free sports activities on the Esplanade du Gravier.
Music in Albret: Jazz prolongs your summer. It will swing at Nérac from September 9 to 11. For this festival, which will take place in the royal park of the Garenne in Albret, plays, village of flavors and concerts will be on the agenda.
– Cognac Blues Passion: The festival has already started and ends this Sunday, July 10. With 9 stages, 60 artists and 80 concerts, blues and rock lovers are spoiled this year for the 29th edition of the festival.
– Cognac festival: The unmissable Cognac event resumes its rights from July 28 to 30 on the quays and the marina of the city. After 25 years of existence, this festival, located between gastronomy and music, offers for example, to taste Charentais wines while listening to a concert by Bigflo & Oli, one of the headliners of the event.
– Confolens Festival: In the last part of summer, from August 9 to 15, the Confolens festival returns for its 64th edition. 400 artists from 13 different countries will be present for these seven days of folklore.